- Jongalode apples (my favorite kind -- so crispy!)
- Bosc pears
- persimmons (for the first time ever)
- brussels sprouts (which I roasted immediately)
- butternut squash (which also got roasted)
- dried fruit mix (blueberries, strawberries, mangoes)
- Medjool dates
- walnuts (these and some dates and apples turned into haroset)
- pumpkin puree
- cream cheese
- Silk eggnog (cross your fingers that it's good!)
- pumpkin Silk (I tried this last week and loved it)
- a lone spaghetti squash
You may notice the vat of [very yummy] salsa from Costco. I really enjoy this kind as well as Costco's mango peach salsa. However, I'm not sure why I bought salsa this week in the first place. I was the lucky winner of four tasty-looking jars of Pepper Dog salsa that Amanda of RunToTheFinish was giving away.
Plus a snazzy hat (which I of course have already tried on). Thank you, Pepper Dog and Amanda! I'm sure I will enjoy this spicy, bloggy treat.