Remember how Progresso sent me a sampler pack of their soups, in addition to a nifty mug? Well, that story is not yet over. The Best Husband Ever and I have been slowly eating our new soup plunder. So far my favorite remains the Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable, topped with a dollop of plain yogurt. Yum!
Do you want to try some of Progresso's soups? Here's your chance! I'm giving away a second sampler pack containing two cans of soup, one digital jump rope, and a Progresso mug. To get your name entered in this pretty sweet (or soupy) contest, you can choose from one or more of the following options:
- Comment below, telling me your favorite kind of soup. If you have a recipe, I'd love to see that, too, but that's optional.
- Link to this post on your own blog, and then come back and comment here again telling me that you've done so.
- Twitter this contest, including @betherann in the tweeet and also returning here to comment again. A tweet might look like the following: Win a soup sampler! @betherann http://tinyurl.com/yawg3zh
- Become a fan on Facebook, or a follower on Google (or both!), and then comment for each follow that you add.
- Subscribe to the Kitchen Courage feed in your favorite reader, and comment to let me know that you've done so.
Once you've entered and commented like the fabulous readers you are, be sure to check out Progresso's website. You can download a coupon to save yourself $1 on 3 cans of soup. Progresso is also hosting a Souper You contest, which you can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to New York City for a makeover and a shopping spree.
Even though they don't mention it on the website, I'd be willing to bet that you go home with lots of Progresso swag, too. Not that that beats a weekend beauty extravaganza in the Big Apple. I wouldn't mind winning that! I am, however, quite happy with my new soup mug. I hope that you will be, too, you lucky winner you.
Good luck, my wonderful readers!