I did however, do some of this . . .
. . . and a bunch of writing:
- Home, Small Home: Montana Mobile Cabins For Green Living or a Rental Retreat -- I did a bunch of research for a content site article that was rejected. No fear, though, because I just turned it into an article of my own! I had actually not heard of the small home movement before doing the research and it was intriguing to learn about.
- Male Home Fitness Stars: Kendell Hogan and Billy Blanks -- If you follow me on Twitter, you may have heard me gushing about Kendell Hogan's awesome (and free!) workouts. In this article, the gushing continues.
- Fast and Free Yoga Workouts Online -- Here's some more gushing, this time about my favorite yoga flows that are available in free streaming.
- High Heart Rate, Low Impact: 3 Cardio Workout Videos -- I'm not usually one for low impact, but these workouts are intense without the joint pain.
- Baked Carrot Fries: A Healthy Alternative to French Fries -- I turned a blog post into a HubPages article because I think carrot fries are just that good. Don't you?
Speaking of my Formspring, you may have noticed some reshuffling of Kitchen Courage's layout. Don't worry, nothing is lost. I've simply rearranged widgets in order of importance to allow easier access to subscription, my Twitter, and so forth. I created a new side bar section called "I Write . . ." where you can find widgets that link to my latest HubPages hubs, Healthy Food Examiner articles, and older AC articles. Also updated is my Amazon recommendations, including some of my favorite books, films, workouts, and other products. Ask [Almost] Anything has not disappeared, but it has moved down to the bottom of the side bar.
How does the new blog organization work? Is it easier to find elements? More difficult? I'd love your feedback.
While you're blog crawling, be sure to stop by Kashi's website to nab your free cereal sample for their Healthier Year trial event. (Thanks to Nicolette for the tip!) Love Street Living Foods is also holding a 10%-off-everything sale that ends today, plus three free samples, with the coupon code 21MAR.
I'd say that gives you plenty to do online this evening (since you were totally looking for ways to kill some hard-earned free time, I'm sure). Enjoy your Kashi freebies, your discounts, and checking in with your thoughts on Kitchen Courage's updates as well as my newly published articles. Happy Monday!