Okay, enough gushing. I keep coming across some interesting internet reads (and, in some cases, watches, if that's a word in this context), so I wanted to share my favorites with you.
- Health Lessons From "The Wizard of Oz" -- This is just plain neat! Who's a Garland lover? Now she helps you sleep (among other things).
- "Eat, Pray, Love" trailer -- I didn't know they were making a film out of Gilbert's book. Julia Roberts stars.
- How Bad Habits Create Boring Stories -- From one of my favorite writers and bloggers, Don Miller.
- The Rise and Benefits of Mindfulness -- How could I not pull a story from The Huff Post? Plus, this article discusses the positive results of being present.
- The #1 Habit of Highly Creative People -- Can you guess what it is? This ZenHabits post discusses the importance of solitude in the creative process.
- House Unveils Child Nutrition Legislation -- There is little to no information in this newsbite regarding the particulars of such legislation. I'm intrigued, but want to know more. Has anybody heard anything on this?
this time). In honor of dads, Love Street Living Foods is offering a discount on special father-friendly items like blenders that rival the almighty Vita-Mix. Their regular promotion is still on as well, so click on the banner below to take advantage of these opportunities.