However, I am so glad to live here in the Last Best Place. It occurs to me that, in spite of the sometimes punishing winters, I have much to be grateful for regarding my choice of location. Because I live in Montana, I . . .
- met and married the Best Husband Ever
- landed in the coolest church community on the face of the earth
- met amazing folks and learned to value their precious friendships
- adopted three crazy/wonderful dogs
- can climb up and down mountains without fear
- learned how to deal with temperatures of -20*F in the day and -30*F (or lower) at night
- traveled to Malaysia
- have been stabbed in the hand with a pencil (really, this represents a good thing)
- learned the value of an engine block heater
- have become more self-aware
- discovered that Montanans are Harry Potter lovers, too
- was able to live in a place where I truly feel at home
What are you grateful for about where you live right now?