I have already reviewed the Crisp! version of this cereal line, and I found it to be quite tasty, textured for my preferences, and my favorite of the GoLean products. GoLean Crunch! was my first foray into the world of Kashi back when I first began recovering from my eating disorder, and while it is not my favorite I still enjoy it. The original GoLean cereal is new to me, however. Sadly, because I am trying out the grain-free Specific Carbohydrate Diet in order to manage my Crohn's, I will not be able to nibble on this crunchy delight.
You, on the other hand, just might be able to test it out for me! I am giving away three full-sized boxes of above three Kashi GoLean cereals (plus a few surprise goodies). Whether you are a Kashi veteran or virgin, you can enter by doing one or more of the following:
- Comment below with what your favorite cereal is and why, be it a Kashi product, a hot cereal, or Lucky Charms.
- Visit my Amazon store and comment below with your favorite product.
- Visit me on HubPages and comment below with your favorite article that I've posted there.
- Subscribe to the Kitchen Courage feed (comment below when you've done so).
- Become a follower on Google Friend Connect (comment below when you've done so).
- Become a follower on Facebook (comment below when you've done so).
- Twitter this giveaway @betherann (comment below every time you do so).