I have been blessed with a lot of truly excellent blog reading this week. It's been so good, in fact, that I feel the need to plug every fabulous post. Here are enough to keep you busy until the weekend -- topics run the gamut from writing to missions to hooping to ducks (yes, ducks). Enjoy!
Books & Writing
- When Ideas Feel Too Big: From Paralyzed to Productive | Owl and Sparrow
- Bee-auitful Book (here be the ducks!) | Beautiful Struggle
- May's Great Hula Hooping Experiment | The Great Fitness Experiment
- Hooprepreneur Highlights Featuring Jen Moore, a.k.a. Roc City Hoopdance | HoopPretty
- Untitled (adoption/missions in Africa) | The Journey, with Amazima
- Ego Scissorhands | Yogiclarebear at Elephant Journal
Living (to the fullest, of course!)
- Going TV Free + The Minimalist Resource Guide | Walk Slowly, Live Wildly
- Bake Your Own Bread (BYOB) May 2011 Roundup (including a post by me!) | Bread Experience
What are you reading on the internet this week?